Call me Crazy...Maybe

I am really excited that I signed up yesterday for the Skill Builder BOM over at Pileofabric.com.  If you watch the video that Alyssa made she will convince you that you can do it.  I have signed up in the past for the Craftsy.com BOM with Amy Gibson from StitcheryDickoryDock.com. I have two blocks left to go on that one and then quilting it somehow someway.  Not to miss out on anything I signed up for the Craftsy.com 2013 BOM class too. 

I think dreaming about this all night left me a bit dizzy this morning and with a slight hurt foot from all the sewing and running around in my dreams....or I have a sinus issue coming on. Either way sitting around will accomplish nothing so why not sign up. Go to Pileofabric.com for more details. I hope to meet some new friends and get some fabulous blocks put together. 

www.pileofabric.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

I am...