January Report Card 2013

Thought I would review how my first month of blogging about my creativity went. Looking back to the beginning of the month I know I was on a high from all the Christmas gift making. Confident enough to start a blog and  share my quilty-ness and join a few BOM's, Quilt-a-longs and Challenges. 
Results:
BOM = Skill Builder over at Pile O Fabrics
            Block 1 = Sound wave
            Block 2 = Magnum

Project Quilting =challenge over at Persimon Dreams
            Challenge 1 & 2 out of 6 so far completed
            1= Rear Window - Rain
            2= Rift - Something wicked this way comes

Quilting Gallery =  Show and Tell week
             I entered two pieces
             Sweet Caroline
             Nature's Pirouette which won 2nd place

Charity Quilts =
             UFO - completed
             Rail Fence #1 Charity 2013
             Started a Scrappy Trip Along of total scrap bag fabrics - top done

             Started Relay for Life silent auction quilt and all I have left is to quilt and bind!

Misc =
            UFO - completed wallhanging
            "Sophie in the Garden" started in 2011

Misc = Madrona Road fabric Challenge
            Tales along the road wallhanging

Misc = Quilt top completed for Kaffe Faucett quilt and backing made ready to quilt.


BOM - Favorite Block quilt a long
             Block 1 & 2 completed

12 months of Sewing for myself =  New Flannel P J's.

Overall that is very successful and I am ready for February!!!!

Almost forgot...I read 19 books or 7800 pages for the month!
             
         



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Flowering Lonestar test and Giveaway!