To the finish line!

I am so excited! 
I finished my first start to finish quilt...well wall-hanging today! I actually did if for a challenge quilt over at www.persimondreams.com where they are hosting "Project Quilting".  I admit I was a bit scared to join in but I put my thinking cap on and worked on it off and on all week and finished it today.  Season 4 # 1 challenge is A square in a square in a square. 
Here is my entry:


It is different sized squares inside strips to make squares, all pieced.  I tried a Sulky variegated  thread that is very shiny and changes from black to silver to sort of make it look like rain dripping down the window. 
I call it Rear Window - Rain
The winner is just random so it is fun just to challenge yourself with whatever comes to mind. I am glad I gave it a try. 

In another note...
voting is going on over at www.quiltinggallery.com on their show and tell fun page.  I entered a quilt I made for my mom that I showed in a previous post. Go over and check it out. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass