WIP days

Well I have been hit by a series of 'want' to do projects. I thought I was totally in control and going to finish up lots of projects this year before starting new ones but................?  I can't help it I keep finding so many fun things to join in and do. 

First I have completed the sewing part of my first two blocks for the Skill Builder BOM fun over at www.pileofabrics.com 
I was so unsure of the fabric choices I made but seeing them all ready to quilt the last day or so...I now love them. 



I had a whole bunch of the background gray so I figured I should use it. I have a large scale black and white print for the back since this is a QAYG quilt. 
Then I joined another group that is doing a Favorite Block Quilt a long. 

My first two so far:


Update:Birdbath Relay for Life Auction Quilt
Still no progress except I have the backing sewn. I need to come up with some quilting plans for FMQing it. I am a bit worried because I want it to be perfect. Will keep thinking. I am hoping something will come to me.



Comments

ritainalaska said…
i came looking for your 'nature's piroette' and to tell you that it's goreous! so, while i didn't find it, i found your skill builtder's blox ... they're fabulous, too. like your colors! that's a great project, isn't it?!

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass