Feb. Finish 2013

Yeah so excited...I have my Feb. Lovely finish....Finished!!!

Finally my Relay for Life auction quilt is done.   I have not shared this with my niece yet who is hosting the auction but I will soon. 





I was really unsure about the quilting. I actually wanted to use one by Elizabeth Hartman called the Dogwood trail but I was not convinced that I could evenly do that freemotion quilting so I opted for walking foot straight line quilting. I think it turned out pretty well. 



Stay tuned for the Auction info. I will be posting and linking to that when she is ready for the auction bidding to begin.  Below is my nephew Travis who lost the battle with brain cancer. His sister Tara is doing the Relay for life auction soon.








Comments

So great. Thanks for linking up my dear

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass