Baby Steps....

Baby Steps...what I really want to say is One step forward, Two steps back but I am trying to talk myself into better spirits. :) Since my run in with 'hives' I am in slow motion.  I did manage to put the blocks together and cut some batting for a couple of small quilts I am getting ready for the The Child's Advocacy center here in Lincoln. 

It looks like a creamsicle! I really like how it turned out and hope to figure out how to quilt it when my back is feeling up to par. 

Some scraps I have an idea to do something with. So have been trying out this string idea.  Lots of possibilities. 


Here I just wanted to share one funny thing. I do not have a green thumb so I try not to even have too many houseplants because it is a slow painful death for them usually. One of my sisters rescued this cracked tea pot from my Mother's basement when we were cleaning it out. She planted an aloe in the top and this is my result after several weeks of ownership. Still alive but...?

I don't know how long it will last like this but it is "still" alive. Yeah Me!

Since I am fairly new to blogging I am learning from so many more experienced bloggers in the New Blogger Blog Hop. I hope you find something in my blog to keep you coming back for more. I am attempting to set up a link to Bloglovin. Wish me luck if it works. :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5404643/?claim=xynse57u49q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

P.Q. 15.2 - Sky color -All Glory