A Lovely Year of Finishes -July Goal

  My July goal is going to be a bit scary. I have 6 Dresden blocks  and no idea what I want to do with them. I am going to set my goal to come up with something even if only get a top together. 

I love the red, white, grey and black color so we shall see:

Linking up with Shanna and Melissa HERE.

Don't forget to stop by the other New Blogger Blog hoppers hosted by Plum and June blogspot this week:

Friday, June 28
Green @ So Sew Green
Gwendellyn @ The Rainbow Revolts
Jessica @ Stitched In Thyme
Amira @ Little Mushroom Cap
Kathy @ Kayak Quilting
Michelle @ Factotum Of Arts
Paula @ The Sassy Quilter
Kris @ Sew Sunshine
Camilla @ Faffling

Comments

Quilter Kathy said…
Love your dresden colours and fabrics...it will be so cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway