Almost Finished!




I have been MIA for quite some time. I have things going on with me that has made it hard for me to get much accomplished. Right now I am just so excited that I have been motivated to do a single thing!!

Last week I saw this free pattern from Tula Pink called "Pineapple Slice" and I just had to try it. I am going to link this up to Amanda HERE for Finish it up Friday! My goal was just to finish the table-topper top but I have it FMQ'ed too and almost done with the binding! Whoopieeee!!

I think this might end up being a Christmas present so that makes it even better that my slump is sort of broken! ;)

Bonus today! In the mail I received a package of these little wonders that I won from www.Pinmoor.com on FB last month. Can't wait to try them out.

Linking up at http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-complete-set.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on the lovely finish and the wonderful quilting too! Thanks for sharing Congrats Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)
Anonymous said…
Nice finish.... and congrats on the win. I had never heard of pinmoor before seeing them on your blog. You will have to let us know if they work.
Dawn said…
Very nice finish! Isn't that a great feeling? Done! Yay! lol can't wait to hear how you like the pinmoors. Have been curious if they are more bother than they're worth.
Lorna McMahon said…
Glad to hear you are out of your slump, Kath. That pieced backing is fab! Gorgeous quilting, too! And speaking of Christmas presents.... There are only 80 days left until Christmas is here. You are ahead of the game! Congrats!
Vera said…
Pretty color combo.

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1