A Lovely Year of Finishes - Nov goal







 November goal setting party time already. I am not sure what I am doing with this little bit of "Little Black Dress" fabric I have but I AM going to make something. I am thinking at least to get some kind of top done. We will see.


 


According to the quilt market this month there will be a new line -"Little Black Dress II" coming out. This alone has motivated me to get going on something. In my previous posts I am trying not to hoard my favorite stuff. It will be great to enjoy it when it is in a completed project...right? I will keep telling myself. How about you? Hoard it as fabric or make it and love it??

Linking up with Shanna and Melissa HERE 
 

Comments

Béa said…
Beautiful fabrics, good luck !

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

Japandi - a bee quilt