ALYoFinishes -March goal


 1 of 20 blocks and 1 of 10 I have to quilt


 
I wasn't sure I was going to pick this for my goal (still not) but I have to commit to something and this is taking up the most usable space in several rooms. I am going to choose to work on my Skillbuilder QAYG blocks from 2013. I have slowly made progress and finished the last 10 blocks but don't have them quilted. If I make a plan maybe it will get done. 


I will need some luck on this project. 

Linking up with A Lovely year of finishes HERE 

A Lovely Year of Finishes

Comments

Jo Ferguson said…
Oh my, I can see why it's called a Skillbuilder. It's stunning and obviously a challenge. I can't wait to see more of the blocks. Good luck with your goal.
Blogger said…
Want To Increase Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

Popular posts from this blog

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1