ALYoFinishes -March goal


 1 of 20 blocks and 1 of 10 I have to quilt


 
I wasn't sure I was going to pick this for my goal (still not) but I have to commit to something and this is taking up the most usable space in several rooms. I am going to choose to work on my Skillbuilder QAYG blocks from 2013. I have slowly made progress and finished the last 10 blocks but don't have them quilted. If I make a plan maybe it will get done. 


I will need some luck on this project. 

Linking up with A Lovely year of finishes HERE 

A Lovely Year of Finishes

Comments

  1. Oh my, I can see why it's called a Skillbuilder. It's stunning and obviously a challenge. I can't wait to see more of the blocks. Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

"Woven" - a Nebraska 150 celebration

"Triumphal Arches" a Curvy Challenge