My Favorite Quilt
My Favorite quilt is usually the quilt I am currently working on right now. Sometimes though, one stays with you for some reason. This one was a QAL and made from scraps. It just all came together for me and the colors melted together so nicely. It really is a favorite.
- Tell us about your favorite quilt. When did you make it? What pattern did you use? What fabrics?
- What memories or people does the quilt make you think of?
- What do you like best about the quilt?
- How did you grow as a quilter while making it?
- If you could make this quilt again, what (if anything) would you do differently?
- Where is the quilt now?
I used the extra hour glass block from the front center to start the idea for the backing of this quilt.
I am linking this post up with SewMamaSew My favorite quilt series HERE