WIP and a Winner!

 My current work in progress is kind of slow going. I started it a few days ago but it is county fair here so I have not had much time to work on it.


 I mentioned last week that I was making kits for part of my "purge" progress of my stash. I had one that in this quilt that was not quite enough fabric for the square I needed so I pieced it. I am guessing it is pretty hard to see and even less when I get it quilted. So I didn't give this kit but made it up myself. The kits I am referring to are "Quilts for Kids" kits. They have a booth at the fair where they are sewing quilts and talking about where these quilts go in our area. Most of the quilts go to our local hospitals for sick children.  Such a good cause.

Anyway, this is my current top all from stash fabrics and scraps.

Linking up with WIP Wed. WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced here and Let's Bee Social HERE http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.ca/p/lets-bee-social.html


And now the Winner of the pdf pattern from my test of the "Flowering Lonestar" pattern by Melissa at SewBittersweetDesigns is Linda!!!!!  I will be emailing you and letting Melissa know you are a winner.

Here is my version of this pattern in case you haven't seen it.

 

Comments

Wendi said…
Beautiful quilt you made with your pattern! I think that's great to have kits people can get for charity quilts. So much easier than searching around for fabrics.
Sharon said…
Oh wow! I love your star quilt. Blue and gray are so pretty together.
Lorna McMahon said…
Both your quilt top and finished quilt are lovely, Kris! Quilting for charity is so much fun! Congratulations to Linda!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing a great design!
Happy to win it!
Have a nice day Quilters!

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass