WIP is a little fishy?




I had to take a break from my boating adventures to peer under the sea. I saw this adorable shark pencil case by Becky over at PatchworkPosse.  I thought I would adjust it a bit to make it a little more girly and used snaps for the closure instead of the shark teeth zipper she used.  I think it turned out super cute. I used scraps and batting scraps and quilted it up instead of interfacing which is probably why it turned out a bit smaller than I thought. All in all I love it and I think my great niece will love it for her birthday next week. :)

Linking up with WIP with Lee at Freshly Pieced
and
Lorna with Let's Bee Social
 

Comments

Terry said…
I love it!! :0)
That is way too cute! Perfect for Shark Week!
Awesome! What a cool gift for a special (great)niece.
Jen said…
That is super cute!! She's gonna love it!
very cute! (My WIP this week was fish themed too!)
Lorna McMahon said…
I seen that shark in my facebook feed and thought it was so cute! Love your modifications. What a sweet birthday gift!

Popular posts from this blog

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1