Finish Friday - Boat block 2/4


 My second boat block put into a scrappy quilt....two down and two to go! I love making the scrappy quilt, scrappy backing and scrappy binding! I worked on this for a local charity the Lincoln Chapter of Quilts for Kids. I started the top while having a fun sew day at the International Quilt Study Center Museum.

Finished size 41" x 52" approx.
All scraps from my stash

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts and
Jenn of A quarter inch from the edge guest hosting for TGIFF and

Sew Can She Show off Saturday
 

Comments

Lovely scrappiness! I'm sure your chosen charity will appreciate your hard work! Thanks for linking up to TGIFF!
Jen said…
Yay scrap busting!

Popular posts from this blog

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Flowering Lonestar test and Giveaway!