My Stars!


"My Stars"
67 x 72
Pieced during class by lqg taught by Tony Jacobson
His pattern for Fons and Porter
Quilting by Steph Jacobson long-arm
I won free long-arming at a local modern quilt guild a couple months ago
UFO from a couple years ago done!


I thought it would be fun to do stars in stripes in non-traditional colors. 
Back is just large leftover pieces. 


 Just playing around with angles because the quilt is actually a blue green color and it looks really green here. Most of the fabrics were from Hobby Lobby from a while ago. When I took the class I vowed to use only fabrics I already had and I think it turned out pretty interesting looking. 
I am so happy to have another UFO done. I am doing the All People Quilt UFO 2017 challenge (but not necessarily in order) HERE

Linking up with Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation 
and 

Comments

Sandra Walker said…
My favourite colour combo, and what a great pattern! Was just sorting some stash (OMG a TON of fabric do I have) and I'm thinking I could make something like this and shop my stash... Love the various shots you did! That's a sweet win, free long-arming!
What a fun finished! Love those colors, too!
I love that you used 'non-traditional' colors! The design of the quilt is so interesting. Congrats on another great finish!
Tu-Na Quilts said…
Congratulations on finishing a UFO and a nice finish it is!
Turned out great. Fun pattern and your colors are great. Micki@2dogsstudio.us
I like that one in those colors! Very unique
Alison V. said…
This is beautiful!
Mary Marcotte said…
I love nontraditional! This quilt has a little of both and it works beautifully.
Jazzie said…
Sewing gave me a new reason to be happy, well I was in the verge of depression when I first learn how to sew, my doctor advised me to look for a new hobby and one of my friends introduced me to sewing. I loved it, haberdashery works gave me a new way to live my life now I make lovely things for my love ones and they appreciate it a lot.

Popular posts from this blog

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

P.Q. 15.2 - Sky color -All Glory