Feb One monthly goal

I was able to complete a simple goal in Jan. so I am back at it again. This one will also be a small project because I also want to so the Project quilting 9th season challenges too. 
One monthly goal is a challenge set up by Patty over at Elm Street Quilts


This is a small wall hanging I made using the Quick Curve Ruler and fabrics from my stash. I am practicing freemotion quilting with Jess @Quilty Habit so maybe I can do some on this little project. 

Take me to the OMG February Link-up!
I forgot to mention on my goal finish link that I was also successful at wearing yoga clothes everyday at some point, and completed 31 days of yoga exercises for back and hips. I am amazed at how many more movements I can do. Working on knees and other parts as I cruise on into Feb. 
And
I actually read or listened to 11 books. It feels good to have my concentration working a bit better to be able to do this again.  I used to read a ton of books and health issues took that away. I particpated in my local library month of reading and logged in around 48 hours and 25 minutes. My goal was 50 so I was pretty darn close. 

Okay so hope to keep cruising along. 

also linking up with Midweek Makers

Comments

Sharon - IN said…
What a nice bright quilt you have there. I love the quick curve ruler! Finished a quilt for my January goal using it.
Melanie said…
Good luck with your OMG! It is fun colors and I hope you enjoy working on it. And congrats on finish an every day yoga session. I am impressed!
www.mell-meyer.de
Patty said…
Love the curves. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.
Susan said…
Very pretty - love the fabric you chose!
Vera said…
Pretty project! Good luck and also with all the other goals!
CapitolaQuilter said…
Very pretty project. Rounding up to your 50 target sounds fair to me. I'm also wanting to do PQ9 but so far I've only managed to participate by voting!
Jen said…
This is so colorful and curvy, I love it!
Sophie Zaugg said…
Love the bright colours on the black and white background ! Good luck with your goal !

Popular posts from this blog

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

P.Q. 15.2 - Sky color -All Glory