Still Quilting..........



I have been doing a few quilts in a QAL hosted by Homemade Emily Jane. It has been really fun to dig into my stash and see what I can come up with. 
My first one was inspired by this great rainbow gradation fabric. 
You can see some of the fabric here. 

and here!!! so fun. I used a very light celery green thread for most of the straight line quilting. 


Next up I was trying to think more baby boyish. 
 Okay ...pretty cool if you see that beam of light slanting down right to my quilt!!! Here is my brown version. I found all the fabrics in my stash again. I managed to cut this a tiny bit small when I cut them out and had to improvise and add an extra arrow point to each row to get it to a bigger size. Of course I ran out of brown and had to sub white. Pretty dramatic still so I am okay with it. 
Organic wavy line quilting for this one. 

Used up more fabric on the back. 

It was cold out and windy and suddenly very sunny but you get the idea. 

And lastly the one I made in throw size and may be my favorite?

Strange potato/rock looking fabric from my stash fit perfectly in this #explorequilt. Solid brown, teal and flame orange.

Organic plaid quilt lines for this one. 

Tried to use all the rocks up on the back. 
 My fun photo shoot in the cold and wind went a bit sideways when I realized my rocks were upside down.......ahhhh

Thanks again to Emily Jane for the QAL. It was very productive for me and I used up some stash. 

Comments

Debbie said…
What a fun design. Nice to see your variation!

Popular posts from this blog

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

P.Q. 15.2 - Sky color -All Glory