...and There is Love


 
 
 
I actually finished something lately!  I absolutely love this little wall hanging. That is not why I am calling it " and There is Love" though.  This wallhanging is for a special niece and her new husband as of 6/20/15.  The design is by Liz Harvatine and it was a block of the month in Jan for the LAMQG.   I love this block.  I want to make it again and maybe bigger....someday! 

The whole time I was working on it I was singing the Wedding Song so that is what I came up with.  This was super hard to give up but I am sure it has a good home!!

24 x 24
Matchstick quilting with Wonderfil

Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday

Comments

Wendy said…
It's fabulous. That really is a great block, i love the colours you've chosen
Debbie said…
Lovely! I really want to try this block but I must say all those curves intimidate me. On the list tho!
tink's mom said…
What a wonderful wedding gift. It is stunning. Great job.
Jean said…
It's gorgeous. Love the design and the quilting.
Oh man...I can see why you like it so much...it IS just awesome. What a perfect gift too.

Popular posts from this blog

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

P.Q. 15.2 - Sky color -All Glory