Dreaming of Colin Firth



A different kind of quilt challenge from a gal in my lqg this week. Urban Detritus  is her website where she is holding a Mood Lighting challenge featuring the FatBoy lamp.  I decided to get in the mood and try this challenge. I am not sure if I followed the rules totally but I did have fun!  

Yes, I am a huge Colin Firth fan from the A & E version of the classic book "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen.  I embellished my mood lighting with a little love charm of Colin himself. I added the lace fabric and the specially printed "Spoonflower" purchased P and P fabric with some boa trim too. I just sort of had too much fun but oh well.   

The challenge ends tonight at midnight so I was entered in time.  All in all this was a super fun project. 

Linking up with Lorna @ Let's Bee Social

Comments

I am big Pride And Prejudice fan myself! Your piece looks wonderful! Good luck!

-Soma
Cheryl said…
This is a great little quilt! I love the design and the embellishments.

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1