Sandhill Sling and apple adventure


I set off to take a fun pic of this 
Sandhill Sling bag (pattern by noodlehead)
Last weekend my husband decided he wanted to run 18.5 miles near his home town and I needed to spot him. So while waiting for him I climbed a ditch and snapped my bag with the pretty goldenrod. 
I almost lost my bag and or damaged some limbs climbing that ditch. My shot turned out okay but not great and I had to jump up on a steep incline to get it back..ha
It survived and so did I. :)

I stopped at the grocery store to admire the pumpkins. Still not a great pic. 
Then I talked my friend and fellow quilter/crafter Jen to go pick apples yesterday. 




It was sooooo beautiful there! Of course we found apples but I also brought my sling bag and snapped some quickies!

back with added phone pocket and sunglass loop


I used the pattern for the main part of the bag but I added an extra pocket in the inside that is small for keys.

This adventure was a success, fun and nice to get out of the city. 

before we left I snapped the 696lb squash pumpkin! not a great pic but amazing. 

and finally ...
our reward   

Gluten free apple crisp just out of the oven!

Linking up with Karren @oh My Heartsie girl
and 
Pam @Dare to share
and

Can I get a whoop Whoop HERE
and
Wendy's Peacock party here
and


Comments

Kaja said…
What dedication! All that effort resulted in some great photos though and it was fun to read about how you got them.

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

I am...

Remember when

Japandi - a bee quilt