A day with the sisters





This day was sort of a birthday wish I had that my sisters would help me sew some of my fabric up for outreach quilts. One sister thought it would be fun to give out scratch off tickets but she guessed they were duds...I won $25!!







We finished 5 quilt tops that day and I went home and quilted them. One of my sisters took some blocks home too and has another top done for me. I still need to get that done but I have been dealing with a broken bone in my foot and now some realignment therapy for some toes. It sort of makes it hard to get a lot done as my sewing area is both upstairs and down.  
A little bit every day.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

Mountain High, Valley Low - The improv triangle QAL

WIP - Elegant Curves

Easy Delectable Mountain x 3