Best of 2017

I thought I might do a simple post to get me back in the habit. I decided to join the Best of Linky Party by Meadow Mist Designs and Cheryl Brickey

I decided to go with most views for the year. 

1. Woven a Nebraska 150 honorable mention











Which was about the Urbanology quilt I was working on week by week. I do have a completed top now but no picture of it.....sigh

                                         

and lastly one of my favorites is the little word quilt I made




I am looking forward to a wonderful new year of adventures in quilting and whatever else grabs my fancy. 

Happy New Year to everyone and thanks for stopping by to see me!

Comments

Louise said…
Beautiful quilts! I love your Triumphal Arches one especially :)
Robby said…
Triumphal Arches grabs my attention every time it pops up somewhere. Happy New Year to you as well.
Cheryl said…
Beautiful finishes! Thanks for linking up and have a happy new year.
Jen said…
You made so many great quilts this year and I really enjoyed our quilty adventures! Here's to more adventures in 2018!
Nancy said…
I love, love, love the first quilt. It is so beautiful, and beautifully created, too.
Kris said…
Thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

Remember when

I am...

Japandi - a bee quilt