Motivation momentum for 2013

Okay, so most of 2012 was not the best of years. I did however get a few things done with the added pressure of wanting to make my Christmas gifts this year.  I made some really cute little quilted bags that can be used for make-up or art supplies or what not.  I call them my "quilt as you go zipper bags".

I tried to use many scraps of fabrics and small pieces of batting up. The trouble with that is I keep finding more. That is maybe going to spur me on to make some e-reader bags in the same way. I have some great fabrics that I have been hanging on to just for something like that.

Here are a few of the bags.


Now if I can figure out how to set up a tutorial on them I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

P.Q. 15.6 theme Irish chain