A Lovely Year of Finishes -Oct Finish

"Like Rain" the 4 block quilt finished! I actually finished it right after I set my goal for A Lovely Year of FinishesA Lovely Year of Finishes @ Bittersweet designs and Fiber of all Sorts HERE. 
 
It measures 49 1/2 x 49 1/2 and it has improv back made from bits of the fallout on the front blocks. I love how it looks. Straight line quilting in a grid which really worked with that wipe open space on the front.  Block for this was from the Modern Block 2 at SewMamaSew with Allysia Lichner.
I am super glad for a finish after a two month miss. 

Linking up this month.

Comments

Cheryl said…
Such a cute quilt! I love the improve backing too!
CeLynn said…
Love your finished quilt,it is very modern with all that negative space! Maybe one of these days I will be brave enough to try a quilt with negative space.

Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit :)
Amanda said…
It looks great! I especially like the stripes on the back.
Abby said…
What a great finish - the quilting adds the perfect touch, too!

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway