Triumphal Arches for Blogger's Quilt Festival Fall 2017

It is time for Blogger's Quilt Festival hosted by Amy at Amy's Creative Side. There are lots and lots of yummy beauties to behold already up on the page so I hope you go check them out!  I have been busy with a house remodel for the last several months and have not hardly looked at my sewing machine much less worked on anything...... BUT I can share a quilt or two that I did earlier this year so I feel like I am still part of the quilting world. 

One of my all time favorite pieces I made and photographed is my all scrap "Triumphal Arches" quilt.  


46 x 40
Improv pieced with solid scraps
Memories of the beautiful arches from a trip to Italy. 


back is one fabric not pieces but the colors work so great with the front and I really dig that arch I found to take my quilt on. 

Comments

Yes!!! Love that archway photo for your archway quilt!!!!
Tu-Na Quilts said…
Very interesting quilt. Love all the colors. Great arch to photograph it.
You found just the right spot for your photo shoot. What a great design to commemorate your trip to Italy!!
straythreads said…
Great quilt and love the photos
Pamela said…
Love this! You did a great job of capturing your inspiration!

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

P.Q. 15.6 theme Irish chain