Sorta simple, sorta necessary


Recently got back from a vacation in Mexico. It was really beautiful but really humid and hot. Getting caught up on laundry and needed to get to a fix it project I have been putting off. My husband's jeans tear out on right pocket because that is where he clips he tape. 



A while ago I came up with using a piece of sample book vinyl fabric. I was given this glue (miraculous stuff) from a neighbor. This stuff sticks quick and you can sew. This is a super hard to get to place so stitching is not perfect but no matter. It works!



My work here is done...well after I did about 5 pairs!! :)


and now ...........siesta time!

Linking up with NTT @ My quilt infatuation

Comments

Robby said…
Clever fix. Would it make sense to do that before he starts wearing them so it never gets to that frayed state?
Kris said…
Yes but it also works if it starts to wear because it covers the bits of fray. I like to start out that way though so I don't have to mess later when they are more grungey! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway