Hands 2 Help - progress


I continued my scrap usage when making this little baby quilt for the H2H quilt drive.

Mine is going to Little Lambs. I know so many quilt makers that are sending several but I was only able to get this one done in time. Truthfully I support a local Quilt for Kids group and have already delivered several to them this year. 

 I used a free pattern over at Sew kind of wonderful for this tree. It was great because I already had sorted a bunch of 2.5" strips into scrap piles and that is just what this quilt needed. I had a big stack of low volume strips too. 
This is all washed and crinkly goodness. 

linking up with Sarah the organizer of this group over at Confessions of a quilt addict

Comments

What an interesting pattern and a lovely donation quilt!! Off to take a look at the website you mentioned...
Preeti said…
You call it a tree but it looks like a fidget spinner to me. Love the greens - beautiful and so soothing. I am sure your contribution will be appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

I am...