Sewing for Kids...again

After my sew day with my sisters a few weeks ago I have been on a mission to go through my fabrics and put in one place all the kids fabrics I have been accumulating.  I discovered fabrics everywhere...ha surprising not!  
It happened that the leader of our local quilts for kids had a medical issue come up before their sew day so I offered to make some kits with my fabric to help out. 
I pulled out enough fabric to make several kits...no surprise there.  When I was finished with the kits I found I had some simple panels in my stash that I had collected. I decided they needed a little sprucing up so I added some pinwheels. 


Took a little bit of figuring to make the pinwheels fit the panels. I didn't want to cut too much off and keep the quilt as big as I could. I think they turned out pretty cute. 






When I finished the panels..yeah off my stash pile...I looked to a free baby quilt pattern from a quick internet search. 

I used some computer fabric and one lowly piece of game fabric to make this quilt up. I think it looks like a game board. Anyway another one done. 


11 finished and 14 kits. (6 were from my sisters help HERE) Delivery time!



linking up with NTT at My quilt infatuation
and
Can I get a whoop whoop at confessions of a fabric addict


Comments

KatieQ said…
I love the way you added the pinwheels on one side of the panels. The game board quilt is perfect for using up novelty fabrics. Where did you find the pattern?
Sweet kid quilts and you did a great job creating kits!
They're all great! I am partial to Hello Kitty though!!! ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

I am...