P.Q. 15.5 - Wearables


This week the theme was Wearables. oooooo I had plans to remake a jacket. I liked the style of an old coat and when the outside was worn out I took the quilted lining out of it ..a few months ago. Sigh since that project was already started I could not do it for this weeks theme. 
Instead I remembered that I had a Noodlehead bag pattern and I NEEDED a new bag! 


This pattern is the Redwood tote, crossbody bag by Noodlehead. 
I had some clearance HobbyLobby fabrics that all coordinated and zippers on had so went for it. 

This bag has a zip and regular pocket outside and I made 3 drop in pockets inside with a big spacious inside and it has a zip top to close all. 



Also adjustable strap for crossbody. It is snowing here today so didn't get great pictures but made as bright as I could. 

At the last minute....


I decided to add the handle straps that the pattern calls for. I made them but didn't think I would like them. When I realized the bag is fairly deep I figured when I use the crossbody the top can fold down with the handles. 


The handles really make it more of a tote but that is okay. I am usually handsfree and the bag is pliable enough to fold or not. 
What a perfect day to stay in and sew with the snow and cold. 

I am linking up with Persimon Dreams at Project quilting
click over and see all the entries.

Comments

Danette said…
Gorgeous bag! Very nicely done!
Danice G said…
Very cute bag. I also love Noodlehead patterns.
Awesome new bag, Kris! Enjoy!!
PersimonDreams said…
LOVE this bag! so gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

Remember when

I am...

Japandi - a bee quilt