P.Q. 15.6 theme Irish chain


I did a simple Irish chain for this weeks challenge theme for Project Quilting. I made this free pattern before and you can read all about that HERE.

I made this in a kid size mainly because I had limited neon fabrics. I have enough strips cut to make bigger but my goal was to make quilts for kids that I could donate to organizations. So in the end getting this one made this week (also I have had some kind of flu for 2 weeks) is a win!


Some of these mostly black prints have been in my stash for a long time so really want to keep working on my stash. 


Simple criss-cross quilting. 39"x 49" approx.

Linking up with Persimon Dreams HERE

Comments

Danice G said…
Very bright and pretty quilt.
PaintedThread said…
Love the colors and the layout.
Danette said…
A lovely and fun finish! So nice to donate to a child.
PersimonDreams said…
fantastic! Love the pop of pink!
Nikki said…
Great looking quilt. I am off to check out my stash to see if I can make something similar! I am not a huge fan of a lot of white in children's donation quilt. Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

Remember when

I am...

Japandi - a bee quilt