WIP Wednesday - catching up slowly

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced  Today is WIP day with Lee over at Freshly Pieced. For the last few weeks I have not been participating because I have been losing and so falling behind on my WIP's. Okay enough whining! I am taking charge and working on getting caught up.

Today I am working on my Skill Builder blocks from Alyssa over at Pileofabric



Finally all three of these are put in their boarders and ready to quilt. I also have the hexi block (below)done that needs to be quilted too. I am going to watch the FMQing tips and after lunch hit the machine. I want to get them done because tomorrow two more blocks will be up to make. 



Slow and steady wins the race??????? :)

Comments

Paula said…
Oh my goodness! The second one, with the red circle in the center .... LOVE!
Vera said…
They turned out great! I'm yet to make those. I'm still at the start with first two blocks, ooops.
Anonymous said…
Your blpcks are are stunning!!
Diane

Popular posts from this blog

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

P.Q. 15.2 - Sky color -All Glory