Report card June - WIP and a finish in July

Since it is only the 3rd of July and I already have a finish, I am going to talk about that first.  I recently checked out the book " Modern Quilts from the Blogging Universe" published by Martingale.  Angela Nash over at mythreesonsknit.blogspot.com made the StarFlower quilt design and I loved it. Here is mine:

 
I used a few fat quarters and white kona. The finish is 60" x 60" approx. and I straight line quilted in white Aurfil. My biggest machine quilt yet.  Love the 'tweet street' backing too. 


On to my WIP for this week in July:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced hosted today by Stacey at The tilted Quilt. Stacey is a fellow New Blogger on the New Blogger Blog hop.  For my entry in the Blog Hop go HERE and that will lead you to other New Bloggers this week. 

I am trying to get my Retro Ruby quilt done for the QAL finish tomorrow. 
Um....this is where I am as of right now. Yikes Batman!!! 


June Report card:
June 14th I finished "Regatta"
June 23rd and 24th I finished my two Child Advocacy donations:

June 25th  I finished my Modern Block 2 into a quilt
And on June 29th I finished my Project Quilting entry for Texture challenge
Slowly working on a couple designs and I did enter my Patone color Emerald -"Sequence" quilt into the Modern Mini challenge over at Ellison Lane. 
Mostly just chugging along. Can't wait to see what I can do in July. 

Comments

HI Kris, dropping in via the Lets Get Acquainted Blog Hop- sorry I didn't get here on 'your day'! The Retro Rubies fabrics look great- lovely colours. And you look to have a lot of finishes in the past month!
Anonymous said…
You have had a busy June. Lovely stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Flowering Lonestar test and Giveaway!