Labels yes or no?

   Do you make special coordinated labels for on your quilts?  any kind of label????  

When I first started back into quilting I was making little tabs and writing info about the quilt on them sometimes. I usually always put the year it was finished on. Then I got kind of lazy and now I have quilts I don't have labeled....not even a hand written date. sigh.....

So not much sewing going on here of late but I was just working on the back of my Micheal Miller pastel challenge and made some scraps into a label of a sort that I think will work. I will probably still hand write on it but at least it will have a permanent label.

I think in the new year I am going to invest in some logo type labels that I can sew in the seams of my pieces. For now I am going to try to make scrappy labels before I forget about them. Best laid plans.....

Happy Thanksgiving!

Linking up with Lorna at Let's BeeSocial HERE and

Lee at WIP Wed HERE

Comments

I make these labels. They really are quick and easy like Kelly says! http://myquiltinfatuation.blogspot.com/2013/07/quilt-labels-quick-and-easy-and-cute-way.html
Shauna said…
I do a triangle label that I sew in with the binding. I hate hand sewing and these work great. I found it on pinterest, and it is really easy, you can hand write them or print them with you computer.
I don't label either...maybe I should get some premade too!!!! (Nice stocking stuffer idea!)

Popular posts from this blog

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Flowering Lonestar test and Giveaway!