Blogger's Quilt Festival voting is open







Today starts the voting for the Blogger's Quilt Festival over at Amy's Creative Side. Voting runs from Nov 1 - 7 and winners announced on the 8th.

AmysCreativeSide.comHERE  so check it out!



I entered "So Blue" a portrait of my mother in the Art category so please go see all the beautiful quilts and vote.



This is the photo I used. It is an old photo booth photo and it measures about 1 1/2" by 2" and I turned it into a pixel quilt. Check out more on how I made this into a quilt HERE


 
Make sure you check out all the categories!  Thanks for stopping by.
 

Comments

Sharon said…
Wow! Your mosaic is amazing, so real. Best luck in festival, I'll vote for you
Jean said…
I voted! Love this quilt. I've always wanted to try this.
Emily Carnes said…
I am in awe at this quilt. This is amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

P.Q. 15.2 - Sky color -All Glory