Modern Charity quilt blocks WIP


Guild meeting last night. Fun Fun Fun! We collected star blocks to assemble for the QuiltCon Charity Quilt. We picked four main colors and any size divisible by 4. We received a huge variety and 4 of us divided them up to take home and assemble. This is my section and I am going to work on filling in the blanks. I already added the little blue and snow wonky star and the half a paper pieced star. I will see what else I come up with.  Should be super fun to see what we end up with.

Linking up with  HERE
and
Lee at Freshly Pieced WIP
 

Comments

Jen said…
Ooo these are all neat! The paper pieced one looks a little tricky. I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Popular posts from this blog

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

P.Q. 15.2 - Sky color -All Glory