Friday Finish - "Soar"

Yeah I have a finish!!  It feels like the end of a dry spell...maybe?
This was a quilt I made for my modern guild challenge - Not afraid of solids. This is a pattern from Modern Quilts Unlimited magazine by Missy Shepler called "all about gray".  It measures approx. 48" x 58"



I made one more block for the back and used this lovely feathery looking fabric in gray and greens. I think it fits with my title.

 
I straight lined the quilting after I did a few zig-zag outline stitches. 

 
Linking up with Crazy mom Quilts Finish it up Friday and
 
 

Comments

Heidi Staples said…
Kris, this is beautiful! So lovely and modern!!
Marly said…
Simple designs always work out best. I love the dynamic simplicity you've created here.
Jeni B Quilts said…
Gorgeous! I love that you added just a little bit of color.
Wendy said…
That's a gorgeous quilt. I love the pops of colour and the design on the back too
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I know not very wordy but it is fantastic!
Jen said…
Super cool! I love the colors you chose to go with the grey.
Lorna McMahon said…
Very nice! I like this, Kris! The design is beautiful. Love the colours you chose. And the quilting. That backing is perfect, too!
Lynette said…
I really love this quilt! Something about it is so inviting. :D

Popular posts from this blog

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

P.Q. 15.2 - Sky color -All Glory