P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass


Project Quilting challenge this week 15.4 Hourglass
I recently finished an improv quilt and really liked the feel of sewing free form so when the Hourglass theme came up I figured I could do a simple half snow ball block with improv scrap corners. They look like tiny hourglass to me!
Nice and bright and this one will go to local kids comfort quilt group. 


I looked in my stash to see what I had. I found a baggie with a whole bunch of leftover FQ's from a group of fabric by Amanda Jean that used to blog as Crazy mom quilts. Her fabric line was made for Connecting threads I believe. It was time to pull out those cut up FQ's and get to work. 

The fabric line is called " Good Neighbors" 


I found a multi print and used up as many of the fall out scraps as I could to piece into the back. 

44" x 50" 

ziggy zag quilting made this a quick sew

Linking up with Project Quilting over at Persimon Dreams

click on over and see all the entries for this week

 

 

 

Comments

Super cute project, Kris!! The backing design makes your quilt completely reversible.
Danette said…
This is fantastic to complete in a week! Gorgeous!
PersimonDreams said…
it's so pretty! LOVE it!

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

Remember when

I am...

Japandi - a bee quilt