County Fair finish 2 - ufo and two others


This was a fun quilt to make. It is a free pattern on the Tilda website. I wanted to do an applique quilt for a long time and I do love a dresden. 



I did a simple diamond quilting over the top of applique. I was not sure how hard it would be to quilt myself. It wasn't!
I love everything about this one. The pattern the colors how the blocks came together. So scrappy and fun. Perfect to finish for the county fair.
So glad I did. I received Judges choice and a blue!



I made this quilt bigger but was not sure how much bigger so I had some extra blocks I put on the back. 
66"x 76" approx.

My other 2 entries I have posted about before.


More about this trip around the world  HERE
got a Blue ribbon

and 
My Bee mate quilt

Notan got a blue too!
Read about it HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

Easy Delectable Mountain x 3

WIP - Elegant Curves

Mountain High, Valley Low - The improv triangle QAL