Sooo behind -Telephone Game


So long ago and so far away.......I made this quilt back in May I believe. I wanted something fun and quick and I mainly wanted to use up some of my fabrics.


I used a FQ of this super cute telephone fabric. I attempted to fussy cut the bits and most of them worked but not all. Still I like it. The telephone was key because I had other telephone fabric to use on the back. 

...in two shades even. I love it!


I was on a mission to use all the scraps from the front so just stuck them in the back. 

"Telephone Game"
I love these colors together. I forgot how big this is but pretty sure a large throw size.


Since the time of making this quilt. I did work on a few for the county fair out of my stash but then I got started making kids quilts with a group of ladies at my church.  I have not posted all summer and fall it seems but I have made over 50 kids quilts, receiving blankets  and contributed to making over a 100 bedrolls from unwanted textiles for the homeless. 
I will post a smattering of pictures I managed to take on some of these soon. 


2023 Quilt parade:

Telephone Game - trip around the world
Baubles quilt and book review for Kelly Young
Fun Flannel 3 Flannel quilts, 2 homeless pillows and a Tilda Cow
Sundown on Scraps a scrap art quilt and kit recycle bags/pillows
Scrappy strips throw
2 scrap bag strip set quilts
2 More Baby Hexi Quilts including one giant flower garden
QAYG = Diatom scrap quilt
1 and 2 more Hexi Baby quilts
1,2, and 3 more Hexi Babies
Scrap use = Chain of Sunshine
#2 UFO = Scrap Coins
Gallery show piece: O Prairie Girl
P.Q 14.4 #1 = Novel -My Jane pillow
P.Q 14.2 = pink Tumbling tower of pink
P.Q 14.1 = QCR apple core


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

Remember when

I am...

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet