My Jane P.Q. 14.4 #1


This week Project Quilting 14.4 theme is Novel Project
So of course I remembered I had a scrap of Pride and Prejudice fabric. I decided size wise it had to be a small project so why not a pillow. I adore black and white fabrics anyway and had some fun script fabrics to use. 


I was so happy to make a silhouette and have it capture some of the best parts of the fabric. The silhouette is Jane Austen at a younger age and it was a free clip art. 


The pillow is 16" size
applique and piecing
minimal quilting and applique

Linking this up with Kim @ Persimmon Dreams Project quilting 14.4

Comments

Holly said…
Love Jane Austen's books! Your project is so elegant and perfect for a Novel challenge.
What a unique pillow to add to your decor, Kris!! Love the wordy prints you selected! They really drove home this week's reading theme.
PersimonDreams said…
This is so beautiful! WOW! love it!
That is a cool way to meet the challenge!!!! LOVE the black and white!

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

P.Q. 15.6 theme Irish chain