Another UFO- scrappy diamond




Scrappy Diamond was in the works for a while. 
I started cutting up squares from my bigger (and getting tired of using the same fabric) stash pieces. I had an abundance of low volume fabrics too so it was easy to plop them together and just make HSTs. 
This layout is super fun to make by the way.
64 x 80" approx.



I used up a bunch of the HSTs on the back and it worked great to piece the back with them!


Plus I finished 13 receiving blanket/play mats from my flannel stash (still have) and dropped them off with the baby flannel blankets from previous post. 


linking up with 

Finish or not Friday with  Alycia Quilts
Confessions of a Fabric Addict


2023 Quilt parade:

Baubles quilt and book review for Kelly Young
Fun Flannel 3 Flannel quilts, 2 homeless pillows and a Tilda Cow
Sundown on Scraps a scrap art quilt and kit recycle bags/pillows
Scrappy strips throw
2 scrap bag strip set quilts
2 More Baby Hexi Quilts including one giant flower garden
QAYG = Diatom scrap quilt
1 and 2 more Hexi Baby quilts
1,2, and 3 more Hexi Babies
Scrap use = Chain of Sunshine
#2 UFO = Scrap Coins
Gallery show piece: O Prairie Girl
P.Q 14.4 #1 = Novel -My Jane pillow
P.Q 14.2 = pink Tumbling tower of pink
P.Q 14.1 = QCR apple core

Comments

Congratulations on sewing through your stash of flannel and more. The secondary pattern achieved in the Scrappy Diamond is quite eye-catching.
ohhh I like that Scrappy Diamonds!!! SUper cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

Remember when

I am...

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet