Cross body bag and then some


I made a new much needed bag! It is the Luisa pattern by Sotak Handmade

I used my stash canvas fabrics for this bag. It went together pretty easily. Of course I didn't take pics of the inside which is a bright pink print. This bag is great! It has a zip pocket outside and on the back two slip in pockets. In the inside it has a zipper pocket and then the whole thing zips shut. It is the perfect size to carry my tablet or just small stuff. 

I guess I was in the sewing mood as I got out some knit fabric I had and made a tunic top too. 

I might make more since I still have a huge stash of knits and other clothing type fabrics. 

 I have been neglecting my garden of flowers and veggies but they seem to be thriving pretty well. My husband shoots them some water so I guess I should say they are his garden. This hibiscus has gone wild. We have another one that is white, gotten and planted at the same time and it is a dwarf compared to this one. 
We planted one cucumber plant and we have been eating them nonstop for about 3 weeks. I found a recipe for a cucumber salad made with green grapes and green onions ...I know very green salad! It is really good and we just keep making it over and over. 

Meanwhile............
I have been testing a new pattern for Blossom Heart Quilts called #doubledash


I chose to do a scrap version and the Queen 90 x90 size. ??? crazy! Yes I guess I thought I would use up lots of my scraps this way. Um...nope!

I love these colors together.  I chose solids and then lots of low volume white/cream/grey for the partners.



More on this as her pattern will be releasing in mid to early August so stay tuned!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

Flowering Lonestar test and Giveaway!