A Fingerpaints finish-tada!


This is the Fingerpaints quilt by Quiltfortco from last summers qal.
I used her pattern but made it improv style. I used a ton of scrappy solids and tone on tone pieces from my stash along with tons of strips in my scrap bins.
I finished it out a little bigger by using a few more strips. 
74" x 79"


I grabbed a few photos but it has been super windy the last couple of days. 






This was truly a fun quilt to make. I love the play on light with the fabrics and I like how my photos sorta looked like the light from behind it was shining on the lighter spots. :)

linking up with Oh Scrap

Comments

Dayquilt said…
I like yours so much better than either the pattern or Laura's original quilt!
Jen said…
Oooo this quilt is so juicy and goood! I love it so much!!
Awesome quilt. I love how the color almost dances around the light.
WOW this is amazing! Love the playful pics with the light shining through!
Kat said…
Love this quilt! Glorious colour and the improv piecing make it so fun,
RO said…
This is so wonderful, I love the yellow! I made this too, but like yours better :)

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway