Report Card - March and WIP

Long holiday so I am a bit behind. Lots of Finishes this month so I am very very happy!




#6 You are a Seed

#5 Heart and Soul

Both Hard Challenges but Fun!!!!!!

I decided to enter a mini quilt in the Patone Challenge over at Patone Emerald Challenge

I won 2nd in the Mini Quilt challenge !!! 2nd out of 29 woot woot
2nd Place - Kris @ Sew Sunshine
From I Don't Do Dishes...
Fat Quarter Bundle of Angela Walters upcoming fabric collection "Textures"(Yummy Yummy)

"Sequence"

For A lovely year of finishes I put together 9 out of 20 blocks I made last year in Craftsy BOM 2012www.craftsy.com



The fabric on the back was donated by a gal at one of my quilt guilds.  The colors work pretty well I think.
I started 2 quick charity quilts for boys. I figured why make one when it is almost as fast to make two. I need to make the sandwich and get them quilted this month hopefully. 


 I finished up My favorite Block along blocks 10,11,12
Finished Blocks 5 and 6 in Skill Builder BOM
OH and I finished my Make IT and Wear it clothing personal challenge when I made a silky like top. 

All of these are in more recent posts.

Whew I finally am caught up a bit.
WIP is a block for the new Modern Block Quilt Along 2

Check it out!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

I am...

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Japandi - a bee quilt