Best of 2018 linky party

I wanted to spend a little time reflecting on my past year. I really feel like I was able to make a lot of things and at other times the year seemed to fly and I feel like I did not accomplish all I wanted to. For the linky party hosted by Cheryl @ Meadow mist designs, I decided to list my most viewed top five. 



1. Under the Rug (a scrap quilt) HERE

2. Quick Curve Ruler class finish quilt HERE


3. "That's Modern" texture quilt challenge piece HERE


4. Old red barn block makeover HERE


5. A community project called #love of everyday things HERE 
2 quilts were made by community on Nat'l Quilting day and then donated to the Child Advocacy Center of Lincoln


So that is my top five viewed blog posts. I hope you visit the other bloggers who are posting their "Best of" posts from 2018. They can be found by clicking Meadow mists designs at the top of this post. 

Comments

Cheryl said…
Beautiful finishes, you had a wonderful quilty 2018. Thanks for linking up!
Shannon said…
What gorgeous and colourful quilts! All the best in 2019!

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

I am...