Scrappydo 2


I put my boots on and went to a few of my photo haunts today. Some easy to get to others not so much because of all the piled up snow. It was so beautiful and calm outside this morning. Fog and rime on trees and surfaces. 
Anyway, scrappy scraps here was what I was working on trying to get to the bottom of my scrap bin. Can't even see a dent yet so....more to come hopefully. 


You can't really see how beautiful this tree frost is but take my word. 


You can see a little more on that front branch. 
Oh yeah back to the quilt.....

I think I am walking in deer tracks and other various critters. 


I could have went scrappier on the back of this one but with so many seams on the front it just felt safer to use a bigger piece. I have plenty of those in my stash too. 
This scrap quilt measures 50" x 56"
All stash/scraps
diamond grid straight line quilting

My other recent scrap quilt can be found HERE


linking up with Sarah and Can I get a whoop whoop
and
Wendy @ Peacock Party
and
and


Comments

oh how cool is this one!! I love scraps and this one is so colorful!!
Great job attacking your scraps! The back is so pretty, too! Fun photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

I am...

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Japandi - a bee quilt