Baby Paw


This week was either wind and rain, or wind and cold or just wind. I have been chomping at the bit to get out and get some photos. Today it was sun and wind so I went out. I had moments when the quilt almost went into orbit but caught a few to share at least. 

This is a Baby Paw. I have a great nephew that this is going to even though he just turned one already. ( I actually have his big brothers quilt even though he will turn 4) I digress.... ha

I had a bunch of solid bright strips in various widths so went for it. 

59" x 59" approx. 
Quilted in a organic plaid fashion





I had the cutest "Latifah Saafir" jump rope print that was perfect for the back of this one. 

Off into the wild blue yonder...ha
I hope to get this to him before he turns 5!

Linking up with Kelly @ NTT over at My Quilt Infatuation and surprise she featured my scrappy rainbow Crazy Memories which was part of the Project Quilting challenge going on over at PersimonDreams. 

and 
and
Can I get a Whoop At confessions of a fabric addict


Comments

With that size quilt, he'll be able to enjoy this beauty forever!!
Debbie said…
oh this is fun!! I really like your grid quilting on it too!
What a happy quilt for a toddler. It can start with learning colors and as he grows he can read the text in the background. I have no doubt this will be well loved.
Deb Thuman said…
Are the colored strips in the top left corner a reference to the points on a Hudson Bay Blanket? The color and number of points told how much the blanket cost.
Norma Schlager said…
Such a happy, fun quilt. I’m sure baby and mom will love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

I am...