#nqmscrapchallenge ....Excitement


I am super excited to be working on more scraps this month. I am joining in with Tea & Brie on IG for #sewthescrapoutofmarch HERE

I have already been working on organizing and cleaning up some of my bags and bags of various scraps. I made two scrap quilts already this year which you can see HERE for "Getting Beachy" 
and 
HERE for "Scrappydo"

First thing I want to tackle this month is my jar and bag of corner bits I cut off when making binding. 


I did some sorting last night and found I have bits that are small and then some a little larger. I think I have an idea so I am grabbing the bigger bits first and using some charm pack sized solid fabric to sew these too. 


Looks kinda messy now so I hope this idea works. I have 110 solid 5" squares so that means I am using at this point 220 bits ....woohoo! I think that is a start. 


I just love seeing the stack of bits go down. I know some of these pieces of fabric have been in 4 or more quilts. It is time for them to go bye bye!!!

If you would like to join in on #nqmscrapchallenge for National Quilting month this month you can find Tea & Brie on IG above link. 

What would you like to make with your scraps this month? I have excess blocks, bit of blocks, bits of fabric from binding, lots and lots of strings, and so much more.  I am even thinking about scraps of batting and odd colored threads....use them up time!  I would like to get them cleaned out once and for all. 
Won't you join in??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass