Patone Emerald Challenge 2013

I wasn't going to do it, nope I was NOT going to do it. Then while working on a few other projects I found this perfectly beautiful piece of fabric in shades of emerald. What is a girl to do??? I slept on it and kept thinking of circles. I have appliqued circles in the past but never pieced them so I just had to try one....then why not make 15 more???
Exactly my thoughts. 

Ali over at http://www.asquaredw.com/
is hosting the 
Pantone-2013-Emerald

and here is my mini:
"Sequence"
16.25" x 18.25"
Pieced circles with circle quilting 




Comments

Renee said…
Very pretty! Love the dark grey you used.
Melanie said…
Oh my gosh! I LOVE this! Great work! :)

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway

P.Q. 15.4 Hourglass