Sew Thinky Thursday...already?



Emily at Mommy's Nap Time has this weeks question up and ready.  First I can't believe it is Thursday and almost the end of the month..wow!
Okay the Question for today : If you were a quilt block which one would you be?


Yikes! I have no idea. I have been getting back into quilting only recently. So I am not sure what it is or what represents me the most...yet! I plan on trying many many things. I know some people know exactly what they like and they do it and do it often and are successful. I want to try it all and then weed out what I enjoy. With that said...recently I tried pieced circles. So fun. 
They turned out great and I loved doing them.  I think that I am more than that though. I love scrappy piecing right now too. 

This is a charity quilt I made from scraps I made into a disappearing nine patch. I love the randomness of it. 

And not so random but the precise work involved in piecing this Burgoyne Surrounded that my mother and I worked on last spring for Quilts of Valor.  
Then don't get me started on paper piecing.....? I have done a few small blocks and my favorite Sew Sunshine piece I did for the Project Quilting challenge recently. 

I think I am crazy and curved, precise and improvisational, straight but uneven. Right now that is my story and I am sticking to it! :)
Who knows where I will go next. 

***Finally a little catch up on my Favorite Block Along with Kim at Persimon Dreams. Blocks 10,11 and part of 12. 






Comments

Hilary said…
I love all of your choices!

Popular posts from this blog

Project Quilting Season 5 - #1

My turn on the New Blogger Blog Hop

2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet

Finish it up Friday and S'more Love Giveaway